Research & Devolopment Committee
R & D Committee chaired by Principal, consists of the Coordinator research, Heads of the departments, and senior faculty members of the College. Committee monitors and addresses the issues of research in every department and provides advisory support through analysis of technological trends and identification of thrust areas. Interdisciplinary research is encouraged among students and faculty for life saving innovations.
|1||Dr. S RAMESH BABU||Secretary & Correspondent||President|
|2||Dr. T. MADHU||Principal||Chairman|
|3||Dr. T. MURALI MOHAN||HOD/CSE||Coordinator|
|4||Dr. P. SRINIVASULU||HOD/ME||Member|
|5||Mr. V. SRINIVAS||HOD/ECE||Member|
|6||Mr. V. MADHU||HOD/EEE||Member|
|7||Dr. V V S NAIDU||HOD/S & H||Member|
|8||Mr. N G S PRASAD||HOD/MBA||Member|
|9||Mr. S RAVICHAND||Assoc. Prof / ECE||Member-IQAC|
Recommendations of Research Committee:
- Informing the faculty members about various research schemes that are offered by the government and other funding agencies.
- Encouraging faculty members to submit their research project proposals to the funding agencies.
- Providing financial assistance to the faculty members to publish/present research papers in journals/conferences.
- Encouraging faculty members to register for Ph.D.
Steps taken to Promote Research:
- Faculty members are encouraged to pursue their Ph.D.
- Incentives are offered for faculty members who are pursuing Ph.D.
- Faculty members pursuing Ph.D. can avail on duty leave for doing their Ph.D. course work, to meet the supervisor, attending conferences / seminars and preparing their thesis.
- Financial support is provided to the faculty members for attending National /International Conference / Workshop / Seminar etc.
- The faculties are encouraged to apply for research grants to various funding agencies and Principal investigator/coordinator is given autonomy for executing projects.
- Motivate the students to write research papers, to do research oriented project works and paper presentations at National and International level.
- Motivate the students to participate in Hackathons, Gaming competitions and Develop real time projects for regular activity.
Impact of Recommendations of the research committee:
- Research committee is actively engaged in conducting different activities department wise to ignite the tender minds of the young engineers and faculty to promote thought provoking process and research thinking
- A Total of 94 papers are published in peer reviewed international and national journals in the last five years by faculty.
- Four Students are doing innovative projects which are highly useful to the public with the help of faculty.
- Safety water jackets
- Agriculture Reciprocating Sprayer
- Smart chip
- Multi Bot
Code of Ethics - Click here