NEWS LETTER COMMITTEE
The Editorial Board is a standing committee of the college which shall publish the college newsletter as a half-yearly publication concerned with providing regular means of information and communication among staff and students of the institute. The purpose of the newsletter is to disseminate in a convenient form. News about the activities of development of the college, Achievements of the staff and students , events organized and attended, competitions participated and won , current technological developments, and above all to provide a platform for the faculty and students to dig out and expose their hidden literary talents and creativity with the sole aim of encouraging diversity in authors, points of view, articles-technical, philosophical in nature, poems, short stories with moral messages and any other materials of academic importance.
The primary responsibilities of the board are to collect, review and edit information for publication and to print and distribute the newsletter on a half-yearly basis.
- Shall define the editorial policies and goals of a newsletter and establish procedure for the systematic and timely review of material submitted for publication.
- Shall solicit volunteers from among the members representing various departments to call for articles from faculty and students and also to collect them before the specified deadlines and also to write or prepare columns on topics determined by the board.
- Shall involve in the screening process to review the submissions by faculty and students and to select only those submissions containing valuable information appropriate for publishing. Selected articles shall be submitted to the Editorial Board Chairman for approval.
- Shall edit and proofread selected submissions by faculty and students and send them to the Editorial Board Chairman to obtain final approval for publication.
- Shall establish publication time table and follow the deadlines strictly .
- Shall oversee the newsletter publishing operations-articles collection, review, selection, editing, proof reading, layouts, printing / production and distribution of each issue of the newsletter.
- Decision of the Editorial Board’s Chairman regarding publishing of articles in the newsletter is final.
NEWS LETTER COMMITTEE
|2||Mrs.C O MRUDULA||HOD/S & H||Coordinator|
|3||Ms. G SANTHI KUMARI||Asst.Prof/ECE||Member|
|5||Mr RV MANIKANTA||Asst.Prof/ME||Member|
|6||Ms. K K D BHAVANI||Asst.Prof/EEE||Member|
|7||Mrs. I RAMA HARITHA||Asst.Prof/MBA||Member|
|8||Mr.R MANIKANTA||S & H||Member|
|9||Ms.CH RATNA MANIKYAM||P D||Member|
|10||MR.D.ANAND KUMAR||I/C NSS||Member|