Extra Curricular Activities Committee
Extra curricular activities are necessary for the students and staff to relax from the regular work.
Roles and Responsibilities of extracurricular activities committee
- The Convener of the committee shall conduct a meeting of the committee to discuss and delegate tasks.
- The Committee shall display on the Notice Board/Website information about events to be conducted by the Cultural Committee like (a) Freshers' Day (b) Festival Celebrations (c) Independence Day (d) Republic Day (e) College Foundation Day etc.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To prepare budget for all cultural events and take necessary steps for its approval.
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the program.
- To prepare and maintain records of all cultural activities.
- To inform members of staff and students about the event.
- To arrange the venue and logistics (audio/video systems, dais, podium etc).
- To invite the Chief Guest and other dignitaries.
- To arrange mementos for guests and gifts/certificates for the participants.
- Any other duties the Principal may assign.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|3||Mrs.K RAMA LAKSHMI||Asst.Prof/ECE||Member|
|10||Mr.V.Mahesh Babu||IV B.Tech- ME||Member|
|12||Mr.G.N.S.D Prasad||III B.Tech-EEE||Member|
|13||Mr I. Raghunath||I MBA||Member|
|14||Mr K.Elisha Roy||II B.Tech-ECE||Member|
|15||Ms. N.Devi sree||III B.Tech-CSE||Member|