WOMEN GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
FUNCTIONS OF WOMEN GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL :
The Women Cell is to serve the women faculty and girl students of the college.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self confidence of women students ,faculty and staff in the college.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular the general health of women.
- To organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation of students, teachers, non teaching staff for their active and sustained participation in the activities of the cell.
- To promote intellectual and cultural activities for overall personality development of girl students.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To organize activities particularly on issues pertaining to "Gender Sensitization", Violence against Women and legal provisions under “ The Sexual Harrassment of Women at work place (prevention, prohibition and redressal) Act 2013” for General awareness and make their campuses adequately gender sensitive.
- Promote the staff and students to participate in various programmes organized by Women Cell include women’s day celebration.
- Provide a forum for discussion and interaction with eminent ladies.
- Organize seminars on women and Indian Culture in matters of dressing, festivals and traditions.
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self employment schemes for the encouragement of self reliance among women.