HOSTEL & FOOD COMMITTEE
Hostels function under the administrative control of the Warden. The Warden is appointed by the Principal. The Warden is assisted by an office assistant with computer knowledge and peon for day to day activities. There is one Warden for each hostel. The policy framework/decisions regarding hostels are decided by Warden in consultation with Principal. Hostel Policies are implemented by the Warden. The decisions of Warden in their respective jurisdictions are final.
Functions of Hostel/Food committee:
- The wardens shall keep close contact with the residents and shall pay attention to their health, hygiene and general life in the hostel.
- Each warden will be responsible for the resident students.
- Each warden shall ensure that the residents in his or her charge observe the hostel rules properly and maintain discipline and decorum and shall promptly report to the convener all cases of misbehavior, indiscipline and sickness of the residents in his or her charge.
- The wardens will be responsible for the proper upkeep and maintenance of such properties of the concerned hostel as are under his or her charge.
- The mess-in charges shall prepare a hygienic menu for the students, staff and the guests, as and when required.
- The mess shall maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the surrounding areas of cooking section.
- The mess in-charges are responsible for the discipline of the students during their lunch and dinner sessions.
Members of the Hostel &Food committee:
|1||Dr. T. Madhu||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Mr. A. Srihari||Director||Management Member|
|3||Mr. G. Bhaskar Rao||Assoc.Professor/MECH||Coordinator|
|4||Mr. P. Srinivas||Warden/Boys||Member|
|5||Mrs .N. Rama Lakshmi||Warden/Girls||Member|
|6||Mr. V. Sai Baba||Student/4th MECH||Member|
|7||Miss. Y. Anuha||Student/4th CSE||Member|